Travis and Becky Fletcher: Stepmom

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Stepmom

No, I don't have a stepmom.. But I just watched it on TV, and I cried! Now this may not sound like that spectacular of an ordeal, but I have seen the movie about 7 times, and I cry EVERY TIME. It is so sad!! Once I was just channel surfing and I landed on this movie at the very end of it, as they are opening their presents, and just like that I started crying. I wasn't even into the movie!! It's just so touching. Anyone else get that from this or other movies? I also do it with I am Sam and ... I can't remember the title!! What is that movie called where it's this little boy who is a midget, and has no dad, and then there is a bus crash into a lake and he saves everyone??? Man I can't remember the title.. Does it start with an S? Anyway, I always cry in that movie too. Sorry this post is so random. I'm trying to multitask too much.










In other news, there's a wedding fair in Lethbridge tomorrow!!! I'm so excited.. oooeee.. and I just can't hide it! There is so much I still need to do and get! Tell me if you want an update on all thats done like Steph did. I don't want to bore you all. Many of you already know the stuff. Ok I'm out of random things to talk about.. I think this post was one big brain fart (or fluff, as Travis calls them!)

6 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I'm a huge sap when it comes to anything on the television. Actually, when anyone says anything nice about anyone my eyes well up.

I think the movies you were mentioning is Simon Birch. I cried in that too.

9:56 a.m.  
Blogger Becky said...

yes!! Simon Birch!! So sad and so good.

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I love those movies. But nothing made be sob so much as The Notebook and the end of Braveheart. My shirt was wet down the front after watching the Notebook in the theatre. SO good to have a good cry every now and then.

1:55 p.m.  
Blogger Becky said...

Oh I bawled in the Notebook, too. So good as well.

6:27 p.m.  
Blogger D said...

I remember I cried every time I say 'My Girl' waaaay back in the 90's (haha).

I cry to books a LOT! Try Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It will take you a long time to read because the pages look very blurry for most of the time you're reading.

8:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

5:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home