Travis and Becky Fletcher: Ticker

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ticker

Ok so I managed to get a wedding ticker, as you can see half of it above. This is very annoying, because I tried putting it in a million places in the template, but this was the only time it showed up and didn't completely screw everything else up. So for now, you can just barely see the countdown. It shall be fixed sometime in the future. But probably not until after this weekend!! Golden here we come!!!

Last post of the day, I promise! Off to packing!

Oh and my cousin Kayla started a blog!! Check it out in the links. She is pretty crazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law had a super sweet ticker on their blog. Their blog is www.thegroveses.blogspot.com
If you go to it, I'm sure that Ian could help you to get it set up..
Happy blogging,
~Elizabeth

11:04 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

7:33 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home