Travis and Becky Fletcher: THE Fabric!!

Monday, December 19, 2005

THE Fabric!!

So I'm finally able to get some planning done!! Mom and I went to Calgary over the weekend and had a great time! We got the fabric for the bridesmaids dresses (as shown below), and I started and finished my Christmas shopping!! We stayed at a hotel and just had good mommy-daughter time. We had THE BEST of luck for driving. I mean we were genious navigators. But no joke we would want to get to.. say Ikea from the fabric store, and we just picked a road to take and it took us straight there!! We knew it would be close.. but not rightthere close! And then when we were going to the Hotel from Ikea, again we picked a road and figured we would have to drive a couple blocks after getting to Macleod, but noo! We drove straight into the parking lot before even getting to Macleod drive! (meaning we took the exact right road by fluke!!) This happened every time we drove places. We would think we made a mistake, but it was instead a shortcut!! EVERY TIME!! Yep, I'd say we are pretty much amazing. Mom way out ate me at Lucianos!! Which I dont think has ever happened! I ordered a half order of seafood pasta (arent you proud of me Trav?) and Mom ordered this huge calzone type dealy, which was about three times the size of my pasta, and she ATE IT ALL!!! For those of you who know my mom, and me, this is amazing that she out-ate me, especially during my ican'tfillupmybottomlessbellybecauseihavePMS stage!! I was truely amazed. And the food was great. Anyways, here is a picture of the fabric!!!
It is gorgeous. The green is for the bridesmaids, and they will have a bit of the black chiffon sticking out the bottom, and Trav's sister Tanya, his groom's girl, will have the same dress in the black, with the green sticking out the bottom. I am so excited to see how they turn out. The green isn't as olive-y as it looks in the picture (on my screen anyway), it is a very nice colour, which should suit everyone's skin tones. LOVE IT.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

NICE!!!!! Look pretty beautiful to me. Cna't wait to see how the dresses turn out.

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

It looks sickly yellow on my monitor but I can't wait to see it, I'm sure its gorgeous!!! I guess you will need my measurements soon?

9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home