Travis and Becky Fletcher: SLEPT IN on test day

Monday, December 12, 2005

SLEPT IN on test day



Don't you love the feeling of being late for a test?? My alarm went off at 6 this morning, and I let myself sleep until the next one went off in 9 minutes, but that one didn't go off!!! I woke up at 8:15 when mom came in my room asking me if I had a test today... I said yes at 8:00!!!! So I quick brushed my teeth and we ran out of the house. Thanks for the ride, mom! I was so rushed during my test, my hands were shaking. I arrived last and finished first. Luckily it wasn't too hard, and didn't take the whole class. Few!!! I wanted to wake up early and Shower and get my assignment ready to be handed in, but noooooooo!! Anyway, long story short, I got there in time and finished the test in time. After the test I went home and showered because I was disgusting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I hate that panic stricken feeling! I'm glad you were able to make it in time.

8:04 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

That was close. Good thing mom was there to wake you up. Coulda been worse had you missed the test entirely.

8:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home