Travis and Becky Fletcher: 2 more days!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

2 more days!!!

Well, I have only two more days of classes!!! I am done most of my assignments, and I have 3 tests left to do! It's so close, I can finally see the light!! So, all of you who so religiously check my blog, I shall return to the blogging scene shortly. Sorry I have been such a slacker lately. Well, Blogging slacker, that is.

Travis came down this weekend, and we had a great time. As usual, there was a lineup of people waiting to hang out with us. Funny how there's no lineup when it's just me at home! I must admit, Travis is a really great guy to be around. So we went bowling, went out for supper, and went hot-tubbing at Trav's with some great friends of ours. I love being around friends but it is hard to share Travis. Anyway, be sure to check in the next few days for posts a-plenty!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

that's so exciting you're almost done. I only have 2 exams left and I can't wait to be done and go home!!!!!!!! Looking forward to more posts!

11:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home