Travis and Becky Fletcher: Pray for me..

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Pray for me..

I have an interview at 3:00 today, and I am nervous. It is for Avonlea Homes here in Letbridge, and it would be a dream for me to work in the design industry! I want this job so bad, no more selling clothes to cranky old ladies!! Please!!! So please send a prayer out for me today, that I do well in the interview and that they are impressed with me and hire me. And pray that the other applicants do poorly. (just kidding!) Thats it for now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

I know you don't know me but I'm a friend of Christy's just wanted to wish you good luck and send some prayers from Summerland.

Adele

2:25 p.m.  
Blogger Janice said...

Becky, i hope things went well!!

2:57 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

C'mon, tell us how it went!!!

9:27 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Rating of weight control pills Boys hummer h2 twin bedding free xxx black hardcore video clips Reit and pennsylvania securities commission Mazda+car+cover Cheap digital camcorder uk Cornelius commercial ice makers Barbeque america tv Money finances millions cash fast 6-figure emarketing Commercial union insurance small offer financial one are Stock trailer conversions Paris hilton in 2006 Incorporation in idaho Lonamin and meridia

9:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home