Travis and Becky Fletcher: Template???

Friday, November 25, 2005

Template???


OK so I finally got around to trying to change my template. Bad move. I don't like it. I mean it's a nice design and all, but it's bugging me. I asked Christy to try and get one for me, and Chris, go ahead, I obviously can't do it on my own. I mean is it so hard to put a nice picture on it?? and still have it simple?? Does anyone know how to put your own picture and background colour and stuff on it?? I am just too picky I think. I looked at a few hundred tonight, and I didnt like any of them. aagghh. I would love this picture along the left side of mine, so if you know how, please tell me!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

6:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home