Travis and Becky Fletcher: itravel2000.com... A lifesaver in my world

Monday, November 07, 2005

itravel2000.com... A lifesaver in my world

Yay!!
I just booked myself some flights on itravel2000.com, and saved myself a bunch of time and agony!!! Mom and Dad so nicely offered to pitch in half the flight money, so I wouldnt be driving 10 hours at night, with deer and crazy drivers. Hurray! I almost booked a flight with west jet, but then my hunky smart man found me a good deal at almost half the price!! What a guy! So booked it we did. Now I just drive 2 hours to calgary, and fly for ONE HOUR, making it a total of 3 hours of travel, not 10 hours!! How happy am I???

Very.

I get an extra 13 or so more hours with Travis!! This may seem like nothing to many of you, but for me, and I bet Stephanie understands as well, 13 hours makes a big difference when you only see your guy once every 3-4 weeks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

That's so exciting Becky!! I totally understand..I'd fly home every weekend if possible. A lot less stress...have fun!!

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

How exciting! And thanks for the tip on that website. I just found some cheaper flights home for Christmas! Have a great time.

7:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home