Travis and Becky Fletcher: Sometimes Dogs Just Know...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Sometimes Dogs Just Know...



I think Nikita has a sixth sense. I think all dogs have this actually (which would be a good reason to get a dog, Christy and Jen). I was having a really rough night last night, for a number of reasons. I was crying and just plain sad, and Nikita came up to my room and just cuddled up by my feet. She is so sweet when she needs to be!!! Mom and Dad had company over and she usually likes to be where the action is, but she just came right up, it's not like she could hear me crying or anything, it wasn't like that, but she just knew I needed her. Don't get me wrong, she can be quite prissy at times, and doesnt come when called, but she knows when she's needed. Good Girl, Nikita!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Aww Kita! Ben asks to go visit Gramma and Kita all the time. Apparently the dog was more fun than you.

4:16 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

She's so cute and tiny! I can see why you snuggle her up in bed. :)

9:05 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

becka I'm sorry you were sad! hang in there - that happy day will be here before you know it.
love you lots!

9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home