Travis and Becky Fletcher: The one??

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The one??



So I went to Once Upon A Bride last friday, and I found this dress. I tried it on and was so excited that I called Tiff, and luckily she was availiable and she tried it on too. I love it! It has a natural waistline with a pretty ribbon, and handpainted flowers! The flower pin in the pictures is separate, and I like it better without. AND, it comes in APPLE GREEN!! Apparently, all the Dessy dresses I was looking at before are no longer availiable at Once Upon A Bride, because they were upwards of $300.00 a peice! And thats for a short, simple dress! So that's definately out. So girls, what do you think about this pretty dress? I would like to order it soon, because it takes 4-6 months to get in, and then there are alterations to be done! we have 240 days until the wedding, which is about 8 months away! Apparently these dresses take the same amount of time as my dress!! Actually longer. One thing I don't know about the dress is the colour of the flowers. I'm sure it will be nice, though, whatever it is. I mean they are handpainted! So, let me know if you like the dress, and if you don't we can keep looking. And if you are worried about being pregnant, I can keep looking for an empire waist dress, which makes it possible to allow for baby belly.

P.S. the dress looked better in person, so I can post pictures of me in it, if you like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Not a huge fan. Maybe its the faux flower or the funky pink - and I know you said apple green. but okay Becka- whatever you want! Like I said before I trust yah! Oooh you have to see the dress I just got.....I'll post a picture after Saturday It's similar to the dresses you've been looking at. :-)

9:23 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Actually, I love it. The fit of the dress is very flattering and I like the flowers on it too. It's very simillar to a dress I borrowed from a friend of mine from banana republic. I'd love to see the pics of you in it. If you wanna order them I'm all for it!Especially seeing as they take so long to get in too.

8:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home