Travis and Becky Fletcher: Happy Anniversary!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Happy Anniversary!


Today is Travis' and my 3rd year anniversary. 3 short years ago Travis asked me in front of his house, after watching Monster's Inc. if I wanted to "try the long distance thing". He was up in Edmonton, and our first year of dating, like our last year of just dating, have been long a long distance relationship. I was just starting grade 12, and the butterflies were a-fluttering. I remember watching monster's inc, and I remember reaching over holding his hand, and it felt like a lightning bolt struck through my hand straight to my heart. Cheezy, isn't it? I know I won't be feeling moments quite like that anymore, but I am so looking forward to many more new experiences, in our engaged life and married life. There are so many more moments in life that we have to experience together.
Sadly, Travis and I do not get to spend our 3rd anniversary together. I am in Merchandising 156 right now, learning about our behaviours while we shop. What good is that? Travis is probably just getting home from work right now, maybe logging onto his computer to play WOW.
Travis, thank you for the best 3 years of my life, and I really look forward to an eternity with you. I love you baby. Happy Anniversary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home