Travis and Becky Fletcher: It seems like so long ago

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It seems like so long ago


I was looking at Travis' website, and I found this picture of us from 2 summers ago. That was such a good time. Remember when Travis got there he had never water skiied in his life, and when the week was over, he was better than me!! That boy is so dedicated, there is nothing he can't do, or is too afraid to do, for that matter. Me, I'm a chicken. That camping trip was also a lot less busy, with less little kiddies running around. I can't wait for when we can go on big camping trips all together when Trav and I are married, I hope we can all go every year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

That camping trip was so much fun! I hope it's a yearly occurrance as well.

8:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home