Travis and Becky Fletcher: How cute is he?

Monday, October 03, 2005

How cute is he?


Travis came to visit this past weekend!!! He stayed at our house (in the guest room, of course), and we had a great visit. I took this picture of him when I woke him up on Saturday. Isn't he so cute? I can't wait to wake up looking at him. All scruffy and such. Travis got to take the COMPANY JET back to Lethbridge on Friday, so after my test I drove and picked him up at his aunt and uncle's house. We had lunch with his wonderful aunty Sonia, had a tour of their gorgeous new house in Calgary, and then visited Trav's sister Tanya. After that we went home and had a weekend in which we could actually be by ourselves!!! This was so great, because every single other visit of ours we have been either at someone's house or too busy to get time alone. That has lead to a lot of unneccessary fights on our weekends together. I didn't even realise it at the time, but this visit, we didn't fight. Not even once! We were just so happy being together. And guess what! I get to see him in 5 more sleeps for thanksgiving!!! Hurray! Only 249 more days until wedded bliss to this handsome bloke.

2 Comments:

Blogger nelly said...

I'm so glad you had a great weekend so from now on make sure you find time for just the 2 of you !nothing is more impotant

9:45 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

It's spelled Bloke but it doesn't matter. Your spelling is better than mom's. Love you mom!!!!
I'm so glad you got to spend some time with Tratris. Before you know it you will be waking up to him in all his glorious scruffiness.

10:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home