Travis and Becky Fletcher: What do you think, girls?

Monday, October 03, 2005

What do you think, girls?





So girls, these are some of the dresses that I am thinking about for bridesmaids. I have been having the hardest time, because NOBODY has the shade of green I am looking for, and the ones that do are either super expensive or not availiable in Canada. Stupid 'States! The colours on these dresses also are probably off, like the first one is supposed to be way lighter, according to the swatch. the pink one is actually availiable in a nice shade of green. The greens I have found so far are either emerald green or super light pastel green, which is not flattering. I am thinking of changing to an aqua colour, but Travis doesn't like blue.. well it's not blue its AQUA! Why don't boys understand the difference? Anyways, Please comment and tell me if you like these dresses, especially Tiff, Christy and Amanda. Love you guys, and I hope you like them!! I also don't know if these are the dresses that we can get here, but we can try!! I might have to resort to buying fabric and getting aunty Margaret to make them or something, we'll see if we find good material and patterns. I want to get dresses done this month, So Christy, make up your mind now if you will be preggers!!! Just so you guys know, I am partial to the first one. The colour really isn't that dark, if you check on www.dessy.com, and look at style #1986, the colour is Kiwi, pictured on the side. It is supposed to be kinda like the colour of the 3rd and 4th pictures. Also I believe they carry Dessy in Lethbridge. I'll probably want to get your measurements soon, so keep that at the back of your mind. Love you!

5 Comments:

Blogger nelly said...

you guys /gals are going to look gorgeous

9:48 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

You can pick any one they're all beautiful the lines are very flattering. And I'd even wear mint for you if I had to. Or AQUA if required. ANd as far as it's in my power to prevent such a thing I will NOT be preggers on you wedding day. As for measurements give me a few more months to lose ten pounds. It's only a few months of not eating.
Kidding. HAHA MOM I GOT YOU!

10:57 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Dustin likes the third one with the low waistline. He said we'd look HOT with that dress so That's my pick. Or rather his. The one with the brown band empire waist is cute too.

12:46 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

Ummm I like all the dresses. I just hope I have enough boobs to hold the dress up :-) Sorry I'm not much help. Becka you know you have good taste!!! I trust you! Besides its about what YOU like! And I thought the dresses were going to be brown?!?

6:40 p.m.  
Blogger Becky said...

Yeah sorry Manda, I changed the colour to green!! I hope you like green! I was thinking about it, and since its a spring wedding, I want it to be brighter, plus, Travis would rather have green too! Also, with the tuxes, brown would be awefully dark. I might remove brown alltogether and add aqua (like your house colour) or even peach. who knows? the dresses will be green though.

7:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home