Travis and Becky Fletcher: Mom and Dad #2

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mom and Dad #2


This is Sheri Fletcher, and Lyle Fletcher. They are my future parents-in-law. From the first time I stepped into their house more than three years ago they were so welcoming. It feels like home going to their house. Mrs.Fletcher is more extroverted, and outgoing. I think she finds secret pleasure in doing the things that embarrass her children. Like her "hip-hop" dancing. I love being around her. If you need someone for anything, she is there. She is the first to offer comfort and help in your time of need. She reminds me a lot of my mom. They actually went to Nurse's training together 25+ years ago. Mr.Fletcher is a bit more introverted and quietly funny, much like my dad. He loves playfighting with his boys, also like my dad. He is always seeking knowledge, and wants to keep his brain occupied. Very handy with cars and machinery, he has taught Travis a lot of what he knows, and has helped me out numerous times with my car. He quietly offers his opinions when needed. Unlike my dad, he is very good at carrying on a conversation. I love them both so very much, and wouldn't trade them for any other in-laws in the world. Love you guys!

P.S. The bunny ears are provided by Mr.Stromsmoe, Tiff's dad. Another very nice guy and long time friend of Mr. and Mrs.Fletcher.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

They are really cute aren't they. We miss you. Our winter holiday is going to be AMAZING!

2:50 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Hi, Becky! I am one of Christy's friends and have been reading your blog loyally. You are going to be a radiant bride! Keep on writing; I'll look forward to your wedding photos. :)

7:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home