Travis and Becky Fletcher: The Missing Link

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Missing Link

Now I don't want to flaunt it or anything, but i just thought I'd show you what was missing on my finger in that picture. Travis and I did look together, and this was my favorite ring, but I did not expect to get the one I wanted. Without further adieu, here it is:

The picture is kinda dark, and my hand is a little purple since it was 9:00 pm in Waterton, but there it is. The center "stone" is 4 princess cut diamonds kinda shoved together, and there are 4 round diamonds down the channels on either side. I love it! But as I told Travis many times before he proposed, a shoestring would do just fine. His parents also talked him into this ring, lucky me! I'm sorry this post is pretty materialistic. I really am not like that!!

Thanks again, Trav, for writing that blog about me. It was very heartfelt and I know you like to do things in your own time. When you do them, you do them well. I love you with all of my heart, baby. 237 more days!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home