Travis and Becky Fletcher: Congratulations Shane and Kristin!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Congratulations Shane and Kristin!




Our friends Shane Schooten and Kristin Sawchuck tied the knot yesterday. Their wedding was GORGEOUS, and it gave us lots of good ideas for our own. From our perspective, the wedding went off without any glitches. But who knows what went on behind the scenes. I am, however, a little more stressed out. I realized that there is still so muc left to do, and I have no time to do it. I know, I have 7 months yet, which is more than lost of people are even engaged for, but I havent been able to do a thing since I started school, and from what I hear from people who have graduated from my program, next semester is even worse. All nighters all semester... GREAT!! Really looking forward to that! Anyways, the wedding was a great excuse to get Travis down for the weekend and we had a great time together. He even offered to help me out more. How sweet! He said he could make/ order the bridesmaid's dresses, what do you think, girls? haha I said no. But I will delegate other tasks to him. Don't the bridesmaid's dresses look bought? A lady from our church made them! I am for sure getting her number and she will be making our dresses! So that is that! I can get exactly what I want, which isn't in stores! Tiff, you did a wonderful job as a bridesmaid/ maid of honour for Kristin, and you looked beautiful. I think we need to make your dress a little uglier so you don't upstage me! You said you liked the big bellied. puffy sleeved look, didn't you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Becka, please...no one will ever upstage you. Tiff is very beautiful I'll agree, but soooo are you !!!!! Man if only you'd share some of that ;-) P.S. Nice dress. The waist was too short on mine waddn't it?

8:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home