Travis and Becky Fletcher: My crying "shades"

Sunday, October 23, 2005

My crying "shades"




These are the sunglasses I wear whenever I say goodbye to Travis. I think they are quite stylin', but I know they are not for everyone. If fashion trends are cheap to buy into, I'm all for following them. Travis no longer likes to see me in them at any other time, because they remind him of my sadness when he has to go "home" to Fort MacMurray. Isn't he cute? So they have been aptly named "my crying glasses". They do a good job of hiding my puffy red eyes on the drives home, on this one I happened to be bored and snapped a few self-portraits, but don't worry, most of my focus was still on the road ahead of me. Since you can't see my eyes, I can still watch the road while taking pictures of myself. Very multi-functional. The drive to Calgary is becoming second nature to me, and I don't mind doing it when Trav gets the flight down, because that means he doesn't have to drive 20 hours in a weekend. Although this weekend, he did have to go on a bus for 16 hours straight on the way here!! The poor guy, his whole trip was a blur. As mentioned in the last post, we had a great weekend, once he was down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home