Travis and Becky Fletcher: The not-so pampered chef

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The not-so pampered chef



Today I went to a Pampered Chef Party with Tiff. It was the poor girl's first time ever, and one of the girls there kept interrupting her. There are sooo many things in the catalogue that I want, I could have spent soo much money. I came to the realisation that I HAVE NOTHING!! Absolutely nothing. I know I will get a whole lot from wedding showers and so on, but it hit me at the party, that in a short 218 days, or 7 months, I have to have a whole house set up!! We have to be able to function on our own in that time!! Crazyness! That's all I have to say.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Make sure mom throws you a pampered chef shower. Tianna had one and BOY DID SHE GET HOOKED UP!

12:05 a.m.  
Blogger nelly said...

i totally will throw you a shower ,maybe ten, sweet, think of all the stuff! I want a shower ,my stuff is getting old, bec , I know you can have my old stuff and I'll get the new stuff sound good? Mom

12:11 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

Before you know it, you'll have TOO MUCH STUFF (our problem), but we had also both collected a lot of stuff on our own before we were married.
:)
Angella (another of Christy's friends - our kids hang together all of the time)
And for Nelly - I think that women should have showers on their 30th wedding anniversaries!

9:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

7:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home