Travis and Becky Fletcher: My friends I have never met

Thursday, November 03, 2005

My friends I have never met

Now I know this subject has been over-blogged, but I feel like I have friends I have never met. Through Blogging. Most of these people are my sister's friends, and through reading their blogs I feel like I have really gotten to know them. Just now I went onto Jen Dalsin's Blog, (who is a friend of my sister's, so the connection is getting pretty far) and I saw that she had added me to her links! It's crazy how that simple act from a "stranger" can make you feel warm and fuzzy inside, isn't it? I'm sure all you fellow bloggers can relate.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I totally agree! Just like this..I feel like I know you, just because I read your blog all the time. And plus, I've heard some stories from Christy (good stories of course). It's great how we can all be stalkers and read about other people's lives. Then maybe one day, we'll all meet! That'd be pretty cool....and I love hearing about your wedding plans!! Totally gets me excited for you.
Steph
hey, you don't have word verification, that's great.

10:48 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda Brown said...

So true! When I saw that you and Jen had each other as links, my heart smiled. Christy has never even met Jen before either...I grew up with her in Regina. But she is super swell and now she's everyone's blog buddy!
And I have only met you once before, Becky. You probably don't even remember. Christy had just given birth to Megan and I didn't even really know her yet, but I thought it would be nice to bring over a casserole. I kind of knew where she lived, but when I knocked on the door, this tall, willowy brunette (YOU!)greeted me and I thought maybe I had the wrong house. I asked, "Does Christy live here?" and you said yes. Then I passed off the casserole and ran down the stairs, feeling like a loser. :)

12:02 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

heehee. Hope you don't mind? ;)

4:47 p.m.  
Blogger Becky said...

I remember that now, Amanda!! I remember it being kinda awkward. Next time maybe it will be more fun, and less wierd.

6:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home