Travis and Becky Fletcher: I broke my marker

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I broke my marker

Just to warn you, this is going to be a boring post. So if you are looking for something exciting, check someone else's blog.

Today I broke my blue sharpie. To start with, I accidentally wrote on my laptop with it, and it is permanent marker. And the laptop is a rental. A very expensive rental. Though I hear nail polish remover will get that scribble right off! (we'll see about that) I was working on bubble diagrams and trying to get the layout of my restaurant just right when... I remembered that you are not supposed to put the big lid on the other end of the marker or the little lid will get stuck inside of it never to be seen again... Too late. Sometimes if you don't stick the lid on too hard it will come right off the other end, but no such luck today. The little lid was jambed right inside the big lid. As a result, I could not put the lid back on the big end, so I was stuck with a marker that would write on everything in sight, and dry out right away. So I threw it out. Taught that thing a lesson for writing on my lappy!! I guess I will have to settle for green bubble diagrams for now. Too bad, so sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger nelly said...

you're right boring ! sorry love to read your blogs, Mom

6:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home