Travis and Becky Fletcher: 2 more sleeps!

Monday, November 07, 2005

2 more sleeps!

I get to see this hunky man in 2 more sleeps!! I am so excited! I am not excited for the drive, though. 10 long hours... oh man my bum is going to be sore. Any suggestions for a long drive? I am dropping my friend Carolyn off in Sherwood park, about halfway, so at least I wont be that bored for that part of it. She can't drive standard though, so I can't take a break from driving!! I shouldn't complain too much, because I expect Travis to drive down some weekends, and he has done it way more than me. He's such a good guy for doing that. I'll appreciate it even more after this week. Another sucky thing is that I am going to have to do homework while I'm there!! Maybe I should take the 16 hour bus ride.. that way I can do my homework on the bus... Hmmmmm... Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I am excited!! but yet not... Travis Lyle Fletcher, Here I come!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Drive safe Becka! Hopefully it doesn't blizzard on your way up! Hi to Travis from us!

11:41 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

have fun Becky.. So much fun to get to spend a weekend together. I also understand the frustration of having work to do. I hate that little bit of stress it creates as it hangs over your head, needing to be done..but I'm sure you'll have a great time. Good luck with the driving. I know I'm lucky that it's only a 5 hour drive home to see my man...better than a 10 hour drive!!

12:12 p.m.  
Blogger Dan said...

Love ya Bec! Have fun.

Drive Safe!

12:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home