Travis and Becky Fletcher: A new addition to our family!!!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

A new addition to our family!!!

We got the cutest kitty in the whole world today! He is a long haired tabby, orange and white. He is the most cuddly little guy you have ever met. Since we got him he has been on one of our laps and purring constantly. We are looking for names for the little gaffer, and I found this site for the top ten names since 1991.. And apparently Joshua and Benjamin are VERY popular names. They were on the list EVERY SINGLE YEAR!! (actually ben missed out on two of the years, but other than that, every recorded year since 1950 contains benjamin and joshua) VERY ORIGINAL GUYS!! Plus, Christy stole my name for Megan... Your just lucky I wasn't pregnant yet..

Anyway.. Any suggestions for names?? I'll post pictures soon..

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I love naming animals- but don't have any of my own to name. Here are my kitty cat suggestions.

Milo
Dexter
Leroy
Bentley
Bailey

I'd have to actually see the kitten to think of a suitable name but those are some of my fave names that I would name my pet, should I ever get one.

Good luck with the naming process!

7:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home