Travis and Becky Fletcher: What were you doing at 5:30 am today???

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What were you doing at 5:30 am today???

I was still awake at 5:30 am this morning.... and for some reason not tired yet after working solid on my restaurant since 2 that afternoon... Not to mention the countless hours before yesterday. I was just at the college for an hour trying to get a good plot of my restaurant, and was on my 4th wind or so, and when I was done everything and could actually go to sleep, I couldn't!! Mom has been commenting on my bloodshot eyes the last few days, and that is attributed to doing perspectives, plans, and countless elevations in AutoCAD for ... many hours. She gave me some eyedrops but for the first little while it just made my vision blurry, but it didnt matter since I was seeing double anyway. YAY SCHOOL! I sure do hope I enjoy this more when it is actually my job, because right now, I would really enjoy stepping on my laptop. If only it didn't cost so much. Now I'm not trying to have myself a pity-party, because I do like the way my restaurant turned out. Maybe I will take some pictures of it and post it.. The whole thing is due December 9, so expect pictures after that. We still have to render it and put it into a booklet. OK. So if this post doesn't make any sense at all it's because I am running on very little sleep. I don't even feel like reading through this and seeing what makes sense and what doesn't. Probably none of it does. So sorry guys! I will blog more when I am more awake. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Becky...school sucks! Well..it doesn't always suck but sometime, yes it does. You're lucky you're doing something kind of interesting like designing a restaurant. TOngiht I think I'm going to be pulling an all nighter writing an essay about the form of monstrosity found in a short story about a women who gives birth to a baby with a tail!! I know...exciting. Counting down the days to Christmas holidays.....good luck with your project.

4:39 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

You two make me feel tired. I honestly feel for you guys. The most strenuous thing I have to do today is a load of laundry. And try not to eat all the cookies in the cupboard.

8:47 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Just let me know your sign in info and I can find you a sweet template. At least I think I can.

2:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home