Travis and Becky Fletcher: Travis

Friday, December 02, 2005

Travis

I haven't blogged about Travis in a while, so I thought it was about time. I don't know why that is, he is all I think about. Probably because I never see him anymore.

Although we are going through the happiest time in our life as a couple so far, we are also experiencing the hardest time to date. I am SO HAPPY that we are engaged, I had been wanting this for the longest time, and nagged him probably every day for.. a year and a half?? I am so excited to start our lives together in 189 days. Thats 6 months and 8 days. he proposed in probably the most romantic way in the world. It was so perfect for us as a couple, and he thought of me so much. He was so cute and made sure that I had keepsakes of the day, ie: flower petals, the poem and notes he wrote me, etc, ect. If you want to read the whole story, check out our wedding website. I know that God has put us both on the earth to fulfill each others dreams, and to complete each other.

I feel like these past 7 months that he has been gone, I have been a robot. I can feel that my emotions have been turned off, or on hold. I feel empty without my Trav. This time apart has definately taken a toll on us as a couple, but I know this void will be filled when we can be together again. I feel like a bad friend, because I have a hard time having fun or connecting when I have sadness inside me. I'm sorry I sound so depressed. I hope I havent brought any of you down with me.

I haven't seen Trav in 3 weeks now, please pray that he gets a seat on the SunCor jet next weekend. Baby I love you so much and I can't wait until we can have our life back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home