Travis and Becky Fletcher: I'm getting married THIS YEAR!

Monday, January 02, 2006

I'm getting married THIS YEAR!




And I have a feeling our house is going to be overwhelmed with pets. We both love pets. Travis has a total of about 5 fish tanks now (2 operational at his house, a beta at work, and 2 in storage), I have Nikita (although I may give her to mommy come June), and Travis has Toby. We have dreams of bigger and better pets. Travis wants to one day have a room that has one HUGE fish tank wall, salt water, filled with what I would assume are very expensive fishies. He also wants to have a full-out theatre room with sound proofed walls, projection screen tv, etc. etc. What can I say, he dreams big, that hunk!

Doesn't he look smokin' in that jacket? I love it on him! I had bought him another similiar one at American Eagle, but it didn't fit. So I exchanged it for him this past week in Calgary, and they had gone on sale so I got him 2!! I payed a little extra, but it was still a good deal! I'd say I did pretty good on the christmas gift this year, since Toby was also an early gift we got each other. I think he deserves another post in itself, to come soon.

Anyways, It was SOOOOO NICE to have Travis around for more than just one stinkin weekend! Which Is why I haven't blogged lately. If you read the last two posts, you'll know that it has been an emotional Christmas over here, but it has also been a good one overall. Trav's family was nice enough to include me in their Christmas celebrations for the whole holiday, since my parents were in Fox Creek with Dan and Amanda. There were a lot of firsts. My first stocking (I borrowed Arnie's (their wiener dog's), my first gifts from santa. I know these may sound like wierd firsts, but our family has different traditions. We didn't ever believe in Santa, and we didn't have stockings. I did get a little teary-eyed when I thought about reading the bible around the tree with my family, eating cookies and other treats before opening gifts. I missed that a lot, but it is coming in just a few days!! Golden, here we come!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Becky, on New years eve, as it became 2006, I couldn't help but think, I'm getting married in 2006!! Crazy!! I am sure you kind of felt the same thing. Sounds like you're going to have a happy little household! Here's to the visits with our men that last longer than a weekend!! Counting down the days until we never have to do that again, right!!

8:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home