Travis and Becky Fletcher: Tobes and Kita

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tobes and Kita














For those of you who don't want to hear me rant about the four-legged creatures that I adore, go ahead and skip this post. My brothers and sister always used to call me ELVIRA. Remember her from the Bugs Bunny and Tweety show? She was the one who would "love them and squeeze them and hug them"... Something like that. That's me. I used to want to be a veteranarian, or a vet's assistant, but I didn't want to go to school for that long... haha. My cousin Robyn and I had a whole plan to have acreages beside each other with 3 horses, 4 dogs, 2 kitties, some bunnies, and have a PETTING ZOO, like the Radvanskies'. I'm so glad my hubby-to-be likes animals too. I'm not going to be a vet, but I do want to be a part time breeder, maybe once we have kids. And as you can read in the post below, Travis and I already have a bit of a collection of animals. Oh! And trav wants a pet monkey! wouldn't that be fun? or crazy? haha.

Ok. Back to the point of this post. I was kinda worried about Nikita and Toby getting along. Nikita is kind of anti-social, and Toby is kind of a scaredy-cat.. literally. And so far he has led a bit of a sheltered life in Trav's little apartment. But they got along! They had their moments, but I think they grew to like each other. By the end of the week Nikita let Toby paw at her and almost play fight with her, as long as I was supervising. I love the last picture, it looks like they are kinda hugging! Even though I am forcing them. My babies got along!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

You're kidding about the monkey right? Just have kids they're exactly the same! And monkey stink. Not that kids don't stink but kids are cuter. Most of the time.

9:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home