Travis and Becky Fletcher: I'll be the first to admit

Monday, January 09, 2006

I'll be the first to admit

That Golden was AMAZING!!! The weather was awesome and the hill was nice at the top, but not as nice at the bottom. Lots of rocks and stuff yet, but all in all, a really good trip. I am pretty sore though!!! I went snowboarding the first day, and spent most of it pushing myself back up. Needless to say I went snow blading the second day. I had skiied before, but never snow bladed. They are wicked!!! Hardly any effort and just a whole lot of fun. I could keep up with everyone and Travis didn't need to spend all day teaching me. Blades it is for now. I am so glad our chalet had a hot tub. Boy did that come in handy!! My neices and nephews LOVED the "warm tub" as well. They did not like getting out, though!! Pictures to follow soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

C'mon with the pictures already. I've just been dying to see the Vriends Christmas Vacation!!

4:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home