Travis and Becky Fletcher: I did it too

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I did it too

So I tried out the celebrity face matching thing... It is hilarious!!
I look like:
Sophia Loren, Liv Tyler, Alicia Keys........ And ........ TOM CRUISE!!! What the heck???

Travis looks like:
Michael Crichton, Hugh Grant, Mick Jagger..... And ... KATIE HOLMES!!! Hahahah!

We do make a lovely couple, don't we? Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes..... WOW. What are the odds? And that we both got the opposite sex??? Now that is wierd. I hope their kid turns out to be cute, then there is plenty of hope for us!

3 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

That is just too funny!! what are the chances of that happening!!

9:44 a.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

That's hilarious! Where did you do this at?

10:14 a.m.  
Blogger Becky said...

here. http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN&restore

Sorry I forgot to post the link.

6:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home