Travis and Becky Fletcher: T-minus 4 days, 87 days, 101 days, and 137 days.

Monday, January 23, 2006

T-minus 4 days, 87 days, 101 days, and 137 days.

I live on countdowns. I have one on my blog, two on my desktop, and all of them in my head. It is 4 days until I can next see Travis, 87 days until the end of classes, 101 days until Travis comes home for good, and 137 days until we get married!! It is the only way I can make it through this year. I keep looking forward to the next thing, and keep my mind off of the miserable reality that is today, and keep focused on the goal. The weeks go by, and life feels like it only really exists when I am with my Trav. I know I should be enjoying my last year not being married, but I have been looking forward to this my whole life! Travis really "completes me", to quote Tom Cruise. Soon, I will be in my element.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I totally understand Becky. I am continually fighting the desire to be a hermit and hide away in my room and only come out to be happy when I am with Brad. But time keeps moving huh? Four months and a bit is going to go SO fast. But sometimes, it'd be nice if it was just a little faster... Your honeymoon will be wonderful wherever you go. Brad asked if I wanted him to surprise me and I said that I didn't mind either way..and then the more we talked about it, the more we knew we wanted to go to Hawaii and so we just went for it. It's great to know but a surprise will be so wonderful too. So much to look forward too!!

7:24 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I'm really excited for you and the next 137 days of your life- and then of course, the thousands that follow that! It does pass by so quickly. You hopefully will only get to plan on wedding and be engaged on time- so enjoy this process too!

8:03 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

I STILL remember the agony of waiting to be married...and before you know it, you guys will be celebrating almost 6 years of wedded bliss!

8:49 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

How about two day until you get to see your sister!!!!!

12:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home