Travis and Becky Fletcher: School is not supposed to be busy already

Thursday, January 19, 2006

School is not supposed to be busy already

I'm a little worried. Isn't school supposed to start slow and then get busy?? This doesn't seem to be the case. It seems the semester is going to start busy and work it's way to insane. I guess that comes with the territory, with this being my last semester ever!!! The end is in sight!! only 91 more days until that victorious day when classes are over. It's wierd that I will never see most of the girls in my class ever again! I've just gotten used to the fact that I don't see people from high school anymore (although with a lot of those people it was a relief! and for those of you from high school who read my blog, don't worry I'm not talking about you:))

Anyways, I just wanted to apologize to you avid readers who check my blog everyday to see... nothing new. Because I'm sure there are many of you who check every day to see what is new in the exciting life of Becky Fletcher (to be)!!! Or maybe I'm just being a little conceited, thinking that. I'm rambling!!! Starting to saound like Danica!! Just kidding Danica I love reading your blog!! The longer the better, I say!! I mean, isn't the purpose of reading people's blogs to waste time??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home