Travis and Becky Fletcher: I miss them already!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I miss them already!



















I had such a great time with Christy and her kids, and Dustin, for the short while he was here! I wish we lived in Sumerland.. Maybe someday! I had a little too much fun, though, becuase I did absolutely no homework!! And now everything is due and I am behind!!! Yikes!!

P.S. Isn't Christy GORGEOUS??? I'm so jealous. Her hubby, too. No woner their kids are so adorable. I hope Megan never gets camera shy, cause the camera loves her!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I think they're both pretty great people too. I am happy that you let them come home though, just in time for me to be able to see them for a bit when I'm home next week. You should move to Summerland Becky. It's the place to be. Bloggers of the world would unite in one small town. how wonderful!

5:18 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda Brown said...

I understand you love for that wonderful Heigh family. I missed them so much while they were away. Thanks for letting them come home! You should come for a visit sometime, Becky! :)

9:38 a.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

They are a good lookin' family!

I agree with Amanda, you shoudld come out here for a visit!

2:07 p.m.  
Blogger Angella said...

Ditto to everyone else :)

7:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home