Travis and Becky Fletcher: Go ahead and mock me.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Go ahead and mock me.

So Tiff tried on the mock-dress today, and it was amazing!!! Our dressmaker made a practice bridesmaid's dress out of bedsheets, and it was gorgeous. Exactly what I had pictured in my head. Speaking of pictures, we didn't take any. But we will when Christy's is done NEXT WEEK!! I'm soooo excited! So, I am very glad we went with a dressmaker and were able to design our own dresses. By our I mean MY dresses!! You girls better wear them again!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

So great when things turn out just as you hoped! Have a great week with Christy and her two little cutie pies. :)

9:49 a.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!!! I'm very excited, and of course I'll wear it again!

:-)

10:47 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Becky you're so lucky you have bridesmaid dress already..or at least you know what they're going to look like! I'm so anxious to get ours but we have to wait until all teh spring lines come out... And yes, the back of my dress is corset..it laces up and so I definitely have lots of room to grow, if needed!!

3:07 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Yeah, but a potato sack would look good on tiny little Tiff. The real test will be to see if the dress looks good on my ample booty! But, if it does look good. I will wear it again and again and again until pople have to beg me to dtyop wearing it cuz it's 2020 and wy out of date.

3:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home