Travis and Becky Fletcher: My Fatty

Monday, February 13, 2006

My Fatty


Now I know most of you reading that title are probably thinking... "fatty?? Who is she calling a fatty?"
Fatty is a term of endearment "invented" by Travis and his sister, and their 2 cousins. It has nothing to do with being overweight or plump. Right now, there are 4 fatties, numbered, even. Travis is fatty #1, becase he is the oldest. I can't remember if Chantelle or Candice is fatty #2, since they are twins. nonethless they are fatties #2 and 3. Tanya, Trav's sister, is fatty #4. Chantelle is marrying Dean in May, and since he will be the next to be officially in the family, he will be fatty #5. Finally, in June, I will officially be fatty #6!!!

Moving on, I was supposed to be talking about Travis. I noticed that I rarely blog about him anymore. This is wierd, since he is literally all I ever think about. I can't even tell you how much I love him. There is no measure, but I'm sure most of you know this, as many of you readers are married or engaged. I finally got to see him again this weekend. I am So Sick and Tired of this life. I hate sitting around for 2 or 3 weeks, so bored and sad, not even realising the degree of my sadness until he finally comes home, and I annoy people with my happiness. The weekend goes on and we do all our busy things and hanging out with friends, constsantly sharing Travis and then I finally get used to having him around again and the WHAM!! It's sunday again and he has to go home. Here come the tears and loneliness. Only 2 and a half more months.... only 2 and a half more months.. repeat.. repeat... 3 weeks until he comes home for a weekend... 3 weeks.. 3 weeks... life goes on.

On a not-so-depressing note, Our pre-marital course this weekend was really really good! We had talked about everything before, but its so good to get a professional's opinion and guidance when it comes to being together for the rest of our lives. They said we were very well suited for each other, and did tell our pastor he could marry us. Things are working out!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Brown said...

Long distance is so hard, but it will seem like a distant memory once you are living in wedded bliss. Your wedding is going to be sooo beautiful! :)

12:36 p.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

I really can't wait until you get married and then you can be together AT LAST!

8:29 p.m.  
Blogger nelly said...

hang in there hon, Its so hard seeing you so sad and there is little or nothing I can do to help. I promise it will all just be a bad memory soon and you both will say "that wasn't so bad ,was it? and then you"ll be gone and I'll miss you forever! love Mom

9:47 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Soo this will all be a bad distant memory. You can do it Beck. Only a few more months of torture!

9:23 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

Beck, you'll get there!! We both have 2 and a half months left until we never have to leave again. I'm home for a whole week right now and it has been so wonderful. I have been trying to soak up every minute. I understand the frustration and sadness you feel but what your mom said is so true ..soon we'll just think "it wasn't so bad." Soon girly, soon.

1:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Dodge caravan electrical colorado incorporations Maker bontril Farm family insurance ny http://www.brand-name-tenuate.info/pharmacydrugscelexadrugdrugs-pharmacycom.html Laser tattoo removal cortez well fargo retirement plan services Lexapro and sugar levels 9effective weight loss pill is allegra affected by tylenol Uk divorce statistics

11:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home