Travis and Becky Fletcher: 1 day left!!

Monday, November 26, 2007

1 day left!!

I am so excited!!! We move in on Wednesday! That is 1 day and 4 hours from now. Can you beleive it? We are going to be HOMEOWNERS!! That is just crazy. My arms are already super sore, and all we have loaded into the horse trailer (after shoveling POOP out of it, thanks Dad!), is a couch and our tv cabinet. These are the biggest things we have, but my arms are sore!! After I type this we are going to load some more boxes in there. Booo. I want to be UNpacking!! Our plan at first was to paint before moving in, but we don't want to rush it... we want to do it once, and do it right. It's easy enough to move furniture into the center of the room and paint. We just wont hang any artwork quite yet. Here is a little teaser of what is to come:

YAAAYY!!!

P.S. I changed my comment moderation because of some anonymous commenter who decided to try and ruin my happy news. You know who you are. Anyway, your comments won't show up until I approve them now.

Wish us luck!!

P.P.S. Since we moved into the basement of this house, wooden caps have been put on the stairs, which make them stick out 2 inches longer. Because of this, we can not fit our boxspring back up the stairs!! So it is stuck here forever:( Anyone have a spare??? Actually I think I'll be able to scrounge up a mismatched boxspring at the Brick or something for cheap. I hope this is our one thing that goes wrong. But I doubt that.

6 Comments:

Blogger D said...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rain on your parade. I guess you don't know me well enough to know about my highly sarcastic nature. If it helps, I'm only sarcastic to the people I really really like. It's a show of affection. What can I say I get it from my Dad :-)

8:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house!

Sorry for poopy commenters :(

But happy for your new house :)

9:45 p.m.  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

Taking your time to paint and set things up the way you want them if always a good decision. You'll have SOOOO muc fun! I'm so excited for you. Enjoy the soreness (of the wallet, too ;) ) that homeownig brings! Happy moving!

12:07 a.m.  
Blogger Becky said...

Danica it wasn't you I was talking about, I promise. It was some other Putz. I deleted that comment.

1:00 p.m.  
Blogger Kaili said...

Fun! It looks SO awesome inside too! Congrats! Good luck with the move, hope it all goes smooth.

1:51 p.m.  
Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

Yay moving day is so soon... thinking of you...
(Elizabeth)

10:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home