Travis and Becky Fletcher: Seven Random Facts

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Seven Random Facts

Since I was tagged by Susan, it's now my turn to share 7 random facts.

Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.

  1. My big toe is ABNORMALLY bigger than all the rest of them, and the rest of them are all curled (hammer toes). This creates some problems for shoe purchasing, and I wear a hole into socks within days of buying them where my big toe goes. You can see a picture of them here.
  2. I'm not a neat person. I really wish I was, and I could be if I wanted to. But... lets face it, I like a good sit on my rear after work.
  3. When I was little I was SUPER shy. My parents kept trying to get me out of my little world by enrolling me in sports. That didnt ever last too long. I was in figure skating for one year, but didnt want to go back because I WAVED TO MY DAD during our final performance, which we were strictly told not to do. I was in gymnastics for a year, but I broke my arm, and of course didn't go back. I got out of Volleyball camp before it even started.
  4. Also when I was younger I was very fragile emotionally. You could make me cry at the drop of a hat, just ask my brothers. My catch phrase was "you hurt my feeeeeelings". Physical pain, however, was a different situation. When I broke my arm in gymnastics my parents didnt believe me, and it took a couple of days before I got a cast on it.
  5. I fell (actually was accidentally pushed) out of the back of a truck at my cousin Dianna's house when we were little, and I stayed in the Coaldale Hospital with a big goose egg for a night.
  6. I have no will power when it comes to fries or Starbucks. No diet will ever hold me back. Travis calls me a "fry monster".
  7. I have not found my passion. I like interior design, but I am not passionate about it. I wish I had that. I thought it might be photography, and dont get me wrong, I looove taking pictures, and love my D50, but I'm not passionate about that either.

I tag Lisa, Christy, Amanda, Courtney, Robyn, Meghan, and Janice.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisa_0311@hotmail.com said...

You tagged me!! Thanks!

Neat to know those 7 facts about you! Don't feel bad - I also have SEVERLY crooked toes!! Regarding your last comment about finding your passion - look at our grad class, out of 10 people that ACTUALLY graduated, most of them wanted to branch off into different things (ballet,real estate etc). You are VERY good at Interior Design - I've seen your amazing work, and you also take great pictures! The right thing will come to you,sooner or later, but you should be really proud of your talents Becky!!

Ok.. I better write my 7 facts now too!

11:14 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Actually, the real rreason mom and dad didn't beleive you about the broken arm was because you were always whining about something. AKA. My tummy hurts i need an entire glass of pepto bismol...
Kidding. You were SO cute when you were little.

12:41 p.m.  
Blogger Robyn deGroot said...

i have funny van seters feet too. curses.

9:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home