Travis and Becky Fletcher: My Birthday!

Monday, May 07, 2007

My Birthday!



It's my birthday today! It has been wonderful. I woke up to breakfast in bed (golden grahams!! yum!), and a dvd game of "Deal of no Deal", and perfume!! I also got cake at work today. Travis took me to the Keg tonight and we had a wonderful, delicious meal. I am still stuffed. The new Keg is AMAZING. Gorgeous, great food as always. I have such a great hubby.
I am getting really excited about my new job. Everyone at my current work has been so supportive and helpful. But I'm still excited to not work there. I would also like to say congratulations to my brother, Dan, who got his dream job as a fireman/EMR in Sherwood Park! I'm so excited to be able to live close to them again, and see them more. Christy and Dustin, its time you gave Alberta another shot!

3 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

10:09 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Wow...looks like you had a great birthday! Happy birthday! :)

3:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becky! I Have Golden Grahams for my Birthday breakfast every year! Mmmm. Golden Grahams.

4:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home