Travis and Becky Fletcher: Before & After

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Before & After

I cut my hair today! I was feeling a little tired of my hair, and it grew so fast since the last time, so I went and got the change I needed. Here's the before: And here is the after!!

I think this is the shortest I have had my hair since maybe grade 8 when I wanted the "Jenna Elfman" cut from Dharma & Greg - which was not a good look for me, by the way. Travis specified that I stayed under shoulder length, so I went as close as I could to that! He likes it, and I like it too.

In other news, we went for our first rollerblade of the year today! Chloe sure had fun, and she sure is sleeping well right now. Although she needs to learn not to run right in front of the wheels. Leetle scary sometimes. And she is just so social she wants to run across the street to greet every person she sees! Its a little harder to stop on wheels.

6 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

hey!

your hair looks pretty cool. i just got mine done a few hours ago. and i should have posted a before pic too! darn! you are brave to go short. i am just too chicken.

7:03 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

That cut looks great on you! I love it. :)

7:27 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

you are so drop dead gorgeous!!! i love the new haircut. Course it doesn't matter what your hair looks like ;-)

6:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are smokin'! It really is a great look for you. :)

5:36 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Nice! I wish i could have Vic cut my hair. She's so great! I like your shirt too. You're totally the hot sister.
I miss you Becca.

11:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your hair becky. its cute. I just cut my hair too. kinda the same style when i straighten it.

6:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home