Travis and Becky Fletcher: My wonderful hubby

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My wonderful hubby


It's Valentine's Day, as we all know. I'd just like to tell you how much I love my hubby. One of my favorite parts of the day is when I partially open my eyes in the morning, sleepy and groggy, and I roll over and snuggle with Travis. It's crazy how it still seems to kind of surprise me that he's in my bed. I mean our bed. I love the little things he does for me, and how he is so grounded. He reminds me all the time of what we can and can't afford, which is a good thing. I love him most in groups settings, when his face lights up when talking to a friend, and especially when there is no computer around to distract him. Then I can have his undivided attention, which is much appreciated, and very valuable. Because I just love spending time with him!
Happy Valentine's Day, Hubby!!! I love more now than ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home