Travis and Becky Fletcher: April

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

April

A few posts back I mentioned that in April our lives will change forever. I got some comments back from people wondering what is happening then.. and a couple people ask if I am pregnant. No, I'm not pregnant, or trying to get pregnant. In April Travis is done school forever and big changes and moves will be coming very shortly thereafter. Just a clarification.

Travis and I have been married 6 months as of Sunday!! SIX months! It feels like yesterday, yet it feels like this is how it has always been. ba da ba ba ba...(cue McDonald's tune) I'm lovin' it. We went out for supper yesterday and it was nice. I even ordered desert. What a novelty! And ordered a yummy fruity drink! It was a good day. We watched the first half of our honeymoon video yesterday, too. That was so fun. I wish I was still there:(. Here's a picture of me in Rome, and of the two of us in the Stardust Theatre on THE ship. I miss you, Meditteranean!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when Vince finished school and it was a big change. Are you guys moving after Trav is done school and if so do you have idea where you'll be going?

10:24 p.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

You're such a babe!

8:22 p.m.  
Blogger nelly said...

please please stay here! will someone please stay in Lehbridge? I'll be good I promise! I'll even stop exagerating Ok?

12:26 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

I want to finish school! but that won't be for another few years. Brad and I were just thinking about our honeymooon and thinking it owuld be so nice to go back. Perhaps in 50 years. I can't believe how fast time is flying either. Remeber this time last year counting down to the weddings? now they've come and gone. Hard to believe

3:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home