Travis and Becky Fletcher: Christmas comes early...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas comes early...

So the keyboard Travis wanted for Christmas was on sale, and we decided to go get it for him, and he was too excited about it to wait until the big day. So I caved and let him start using it. He's telling me to talk about it's assets: programmable LCD screen, backlit keys, programmable keys, USB inputs, and all sorts of other goodies that "gamers" just love. Including my hubby. I was happy to oblige because.....
I got some clippers! So I gave Chloe a haircut so she looks small again. Take a look:
And since I did such a good job on Chloe, Travis let me cut his hair, too!
I think I did a pretty good job, too. He even said I could do it again. We've already made the money back from the clippers. Yay!

5 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Nice work. I cut Justin's hair once. He'll never let me do it again....

9:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahha nice work Beck!! Thats pretty sweet. I tried to convince Kyle to let me cut his hair, when it was long and unruly, but he just went to a hairdresser. Which is good too. And probably safer.

9:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job!!!

11:05 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a brave girl, I think I'd be too scared to cut Vince's hair. You did do a good job though!

1:17 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Nice work! I would be scared to cut Darcen's hair...it would be dangerous for me to have a hold of scissors/clippers.

3:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home