Travis and Becky Fletcher: Tape and Cookies

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tape and Cookies

Tell me I'm not an awful parent..... We taped Chloe's ears today. Is it so bad that I want her to look like a show-quality Yorkie??
She looks kinda funny, we try not to laugh in her face as to not embarras her. But she really doesn't seem to mind too much. I've had to re-tape them 3 times already. And then, while the cookies I made were baking, I decided to have a little self-photo shoot.

But, unfortunately, I got a little too involved trying to look "soultry", and I forgot about the cookies. They got a little burnt.I had made these shortbread cookies at Travis' request. I asked if he wanted sugar cookies or shortbread cookies, and he said, very enthusiastically, "SHORTBREAD!!!" So I made them, gave one to him, and he has the gall to say... "There's not enough sugar in these...... And I'm used to having them with icing on them." So I said "THAT'S SUGAR COOKIES!!!" He has since apologized and said they are good... for shortbread cookies. But isn't he so cute?

P.S. I heart photoshop.

10 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Hey,
Well I don't know how I ended up on your blog... links from friends of friends. Anyway I met Travis once at SABC I think. Tanya is his sister right? Just wanted to say congrats on the wedding. :) The pictures are beautiful.

Courtney

9:10 p.m.  
Blogger Courtney said...

I know Tiffany too... its a small world :)

Courtney

9:16 p.m.  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

you are hilarious!

11:14 p.m.  
Blogger Courtney said...

Hey! I was wondering, how much are you guys buying your picture disk for from Shutterbug? She didn't have any prices when I asked last. Just wondering! You dog is just sooooo cute.

12:21 a.m.  
Blogger D said...

I don't know much about dogs, so I have to ask- what is the point of taping the ears?

You should get stoneware to bake your cookies on. You could leave 'em in the oven while you're taking a billion photos of yourself and they'd be fine. It's truly a miracle.

9:30 a.m.  
Blogger shareen said...

I love your hair like that, Becky, it looks fantastic on you!

8:20 p.m.  
Blogger D said...

I see. So, do you have to keep taping them forever, like a daily hair-do, or do they eventually stick up on their own?

12:58 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

that you burned your cookies because you were taking pictures of yourself...hahahahahaha. You are funny Becky! Hey maybe you should try out for CNTM. I bet you'd do good :-)

2:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great!! When are you going to come for a visit to Summerland? Then I can awkardly hand you a casserole and run away like our first "meeting"! :) Seriously though, you should come and see Baby Heigh #3 when she's born and we could all hang out.

3:02 p.m.  
Blogger Ally said...

So why the taping of the ears?? You're right, it does look funny. And I bet she puts her little tail between her legs and looks all sad if you laugh at her. Nice hair! (Even though Ive seen it already)

9:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home