Travis and Becky Fletcher: Old News

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Old News

We got our wedding print a while ago, but neglected to hang it for a while, so we hung it and I took a picture:
I love it! It may not be as nice as the print that was my favorite, but what can I say, I'm a compromiser. Once we buy the CD I am going to make a print of my favorite. Before the snow came I took this uber cute picture of Chloe:And then it snowed and I took this one:
And some more that are up on flickr . I know I said I would talk about things other than Chloe. But its so hard. Tiff came over last night to watch ANTM (America's Next Top Model), and brought her teacup Chihuahua, Tate. Chloe and Tate played the whole time, and were so cute together. It's too bad Tate's neutered, or he would have made a good husband for Chloe. He can be her friend, though. I was pleasantly surprised to see she wasn't as rough with him as she is with our cat, Toby. She is always after him and grabbing his ear. I want to go get some fake poop and put it on Trav's pillow. He would freak out. And I would laugh. Hard. Such a healthy relationship. I love that guy so much. Thats a good note to end on. Tricking my poor hubby with fake poop.... To Be Continued.............

1 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

Old news hey, hmm. You should TOTALLY freak Travis out, it would be sweet. I can just imagine him saying. "BECKYYYYYYY, groooooossss." Much akin to that time he thought you didn't know how to hold a plate and he said "BECKYYYYYY, CHIIINA!!"
HAHA! Good old Trav. :)

10:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home