Travis and Becky Fletcher: New Bed and New Hair

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New Bed and New Hair


Not much to tell you, but some pictures of some very exciting changes are coming soon!! Christy finished my wonderful wedding gift while she has been down, a beautiful microsuede duvet cover AND bedskirt AND Euro Shams!! I love it all so much, and I will post somepictures of it as soon as I am done crocheting some shams for some more lucious texture. AND I am getting my hair dyed tomorrow, and cut on Saturday, and all for free! I think this might be one of the bigger changes I will get in my hair. Not so much the colour, but the cut. I'm getting it about shoulder length, which is very short for me. A big, brave step. And also a brave step for Trav, since he loves my long hair. But I am so excited!!

I caught the sickness that all the girls who have been in the Vriend household lately have gotten. I have a sore throat, and some hot and cold sweats. Also, it feels a little like the floor in this room is slanted. I hope this doesn't get too much worse, but it is bareable at the moment, no matter how much I complain. I must say that helping watch 4 active children is a very good form of birth control. I love them so much, and they know that, but I realised I am just not ready. Yet.

The leaves on the trees are turning. Pretty, but so sad.

Time for bed! Gotta work at 7 am tomorrow:(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becky!
You will have to post some pictures of your new haircut!!!

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger D said...

Ah yes. The ok-the-wedding's-over dramatic hairstyle change. Christy rocks with that sewing machine doesn't she?

3:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"M POSTING A COMMENT ON YOUR WEBSITE. I read this website a lot. Sometimes you talk about cleaning and i get a little bored. Ha haa.. BUT I always come back and read it so that says something about me. When are you going to show us your professional pictures? ALSO= I LOVE THE YELLOW TREES!! I drive around and just say WOW. I don't want winter to come though. It will be cold. Your mom is at my house right now. She is neat. I like her a lot. she always asks about my life and i think that is great.

10:45 p.m.  
Blogger Courtney said...

Hey! You will have to post pics of your new duvet cover and of your hair! I love seeing neat changes in peoples looks. Hope everything is going good with you guys. Talk to you later!

8:58 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

Seriously the worst cold I've had in years!!!! And yes birth control good. Enjoy your hubby and your freedom a while longer!

Love you and miss you already.

9:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home