Travis and Becky Fletcher: The Man on the Moon

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Man on the Moon

The moon has been very full and bright the last couple days, and I made a comment to Travis about the man on the moon. He didn't know what that was! I had to point out the face to him a few times, and he still doesn't completely believe me. You know, for someone who almost has their degree, he sure can be a little naive sometimes. He also didn't believe me that everyone knows what the man on the moon is. Silly boy.

Life is great over here, especially married life. I have been working a lot at Linen's N Things, and Travis has started his last year of school! It will be so nice when he's done and we can finally figure out what we will be doing with the next few years of our lives. We still don't have a rentor for the basement, so hopefully something or someone will come up soon. And by someone, I mean someone who doesn't ask "what do you mean by no parties?" as some college guy did.

7 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I guess I'm naive too. I have never seen the man on the moon. Sorry Becky, I am on the side of your husband. :)

1:46 p.m.  
Blogger Courtney said...

i know what you are talking about with the 'man in the moon'. you just have to look! its there.

7:27 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Darcen thinks I'm naive too. He has just informed me he has seen it many times. Oh boy.

10:09 p.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

man on the moon? Hmmmmmm.....I think I'm with Travis on this one.

9:33 a.m.  
Blogger D said...

There are songs and poems and jokes and nursery rhymes about the man on the moon. Get with the times people.

10:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becky!
I aslways saw a dragon for the longest time..haha..until Brodie pointed him out. I saw him once...but never again!!!

9:36 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the spelling in the previous post.. I am really not drunk.haha

9:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home