Travis and Becky Fletcher: It just keeps getting better...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

It just keeps getting better...


To quote myself from a month or two ago, when people asked me how married life was, I answered, "Great! It doesn't seem like that big of an adjustment!" This is a true statement, but I think we were doing more adjusting than we realised. We had stupid little fights about towels, and whatever else was bugging us that day. But I am pleased to tell you all that we have brought the fun back into our marriage. We are fully adjusted, and really really enjoying married life. More than ever.

Right now we are renovating the basement (well mostly mom & dad actually), and soon we will have a renter! Unfortunately we forgot to take before pictures, but after pictures should come shortly! As for before, just imagine the darkest, dingiest hole of an eighties basement, complete with tonnes of wood panelling, fake brick panelling, and orange carpet.. Oh an a moldy bathroom floor and walls. Just lovely. The reno's are getting close to being done, and it is looking very bright and cheery down there!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I just finished looking at your wedding pictures and I loved them! You are such a gorgeous bride! :) It's great to hear that you are Travis are enjoying married life so much...Darcen and I are loving it too! Anyways, thanks for the nice comments. :)

12:42 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

Marriage is an amazing blessing.

10:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home