Travis and Becky Fletcher: The BEST little Yorkie in the world.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

The BEST little Yorkie in the world.

I'm a proud mama. Chloe has been so good and she gets cuter every day as we get to know her personality. She gets along really well with Toby. they run around chasing each other and fighting, and she loves the cat, even though he bites her too hard sometimes. We have Nikita now since mom is in BC with Christy, and Dad is going hunting tomorrow. She is so mad at me for replacing her. She is pouting and hiding in the corner. All the time. I feel bad for her.

I had the priveledge of taking my friends' engagement pictures this week, and they turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. I was pretty worried about them, but Anali seems to like them, so I am happy! I put a couple of them on our flickr site, so feel free to have a look! I think I am going to be SUPER nervous to take their wedding photos, because we can do retakes on engagement pictures another day, but its pretty hard to do wedding retakes! I have until August to practice. Christy sure has taught me a lot, talking one-on-one sure beats reading a manual a few times! Maybe she can come down for a visit and be my back-up photographer??

Is Chloe not the cutest? I gush about her at work. I know I'm pathetic, no need to tell me. She is my way of waiting a few years for a real baby. So let me baby her. It's weird to think that she may never grow to be the size of a newborn baby. Oh and does anyone have an un-neutered male Yorkie that wants to stud him out in 2 years? Chloe needs a boyfriend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Becky,
We LOVE our pics so much - you did such a great job of them!
Try not to worry about the wedding pics too much, we wouldn't be having you do them if we didn't totally trust that they'd turn out beautifully. And I want you to enjoy yourself at the wedding too :)
Thanks again!
Anali

8:55 a.m.  
Blogger Manda said...

Your puppy is sooo sooo cute!!!! Josh thinks so too. I think that those pictures you took are awesome!!! I really like them. Good job Becka.

9:01 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Cute dog...and as well, great job on the photos! You are a very talented photographer Becky!!

9:34 p.m.  
Blogger Ally said...

Hey Becky!! Guess what, I started a blog!! Please check it out at "www.cisforchocolate.blogspot.com". Its pretty sweet. :) Yay!
And Chloe, if that indeed is her name-to-stay, is super cute!!! :D

9:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home