Travis and Becky Fletcher: My life is richly blessed

Monday, October 09, 2006

My life is richly blessed

This weekend, I have eaten like a king, gotten a shwack load of wicked furniture that looks AMAZING in our house (the only pictures I have were taken in sucky lighting just now so I will wait until I have better ones to show you), and lets not forget our new puppy!! We have been trying a few names on for size, first she was Carly, then she was Daisy, and right now we are trying Chloe. The other names just didn't feel right coming out, you had to think of it, you know? And Chloe just kept coming to my head when I was trying to call her.. so thats what she is for the time being.. I think she is getting very confused, which I hope is the reason she pooped on the floor. Why does she think we keep bringing her out every half hour? Just to play so that she can come inside to do her business? I don't think so. The breeders said she knows how to use a doggy door, but I don't think it would be a good idea to have a doggy door out to the front yard, into the street. I have to leave her tomorrow while I go to work, and its going to be so sad! It was hard enough leaving for an hour to go to church!! But, with Trav's schedule, she will only be home alone for about 4 hours. She's a little angel.

So, as you can see, I have so much to be thankful for. Family, food, health, a WONDERFUL hubby, a puppy, new furniture.... what a great week.

Blogger won't upload photos, (surprise surprise) so check our flickr site!

3 Comments:

Blogger Manda said...

Cute puppy! It only took us 6 years before we got nice furniture. Nice score! You do realize that Danielle's daughter is called Chloe. How about Tutu or Tika.

Kennel train your dog. Its the best way!!!!!

8:35 p.m.  
Blogger Courtney said...

Ahhh! Shutterbug is shutting down! Karen's husband got transfered to Kelowna. So if there are pics that you haven't yet got, do it asap!

4:59 p.m.  
Blogger The Beer's said...

Becky, Your puppy is so cute! I love the picture of her with her head tilted... it should be on a greeting card or something...it is that awesome!

6:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home