Travis and Becky Fletcher: Does this sweater make my butt look big??

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Does this sweater make my butt look big??

Yes, Chloe. That cute little argyle sweater does make your bum look a little bit big, but it's just your hair. You have fat hair, like the mammoth on Ice Age. BUT, with its pink and purple colour, and little hearts, it also makes you look 10 times cuter, if that was at all possible. You shall wear said argyle sweater until it cuts off your circulation to your derierre.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie and Brad said...

You have one very very cute little puppy. I would love a dog if we were home more and had more definite plans for the next year. DOn't worry, the potty training time will pass- although I knwo it's a real pain in the beginning. Looks like she's well taken care of.

9:58 a.m.  
Blogger Janice said...

Thats too CUTE!! I keep hounding justin to get me a puppy. i really want one! where did you get yours, or how did you find listings for puppies?
I keep telling Just if he doesn't let me have a puppy i will have another baby. haha we will see if it works!

11:49 a.m.  
Blogger Courtney said...

your dog is soooooo cute! i love the pink sweater!

9:51 p.m.  
Blogger shareen said...

chloe looks adorable...and such a little camera darling! she poses perfectly (or maybe there's a bazillion shots out there you just aren't showing us) - and chloe suits her perflectly...great choice.

1:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home