Travis and Becky Fletcher: Christmas

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Christmas



To say that we are gung-ho about Christmas would be a very correct statement. Travis and I put up our tree this holiday Monday. It's amazing how good a little tree can make you feel. It just makes our house feel warm, festive, and calm. Travis is going to put up the lights outside tomorrow. Here's for being the first on the block!

Travis was sad that I rarely write about him anymore. So, in honour of being married for 5 months and 6 days, I'd like to tell you a bit about how good of a husband he has been. Travis has really put a lot of effort into spending time with me. He helps me around the house (when I ask him to, but you take what you can get), he gives me hugs and encourages me to give lots back. Lately we've been having a competition, whoever gives the most hugs wins. I'm not sure where we are at. Trav makes me feel good, and tells me I look pretty. Actually he tells me I look sexy, but I asked him to say pretty or beautiful more often. He just makes me feel good. Even when I seem to be grumpy most of the time. There is a lot more I could say, but that's for another day.

Chloe's ears are staying up! That girl's got great cartilage. Toby keeps tackling her and then tries to groom her, while she's fighting him. They are so cute.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Glad to hear things are going so well! You two are such a cute couple.

I love your little dog...seriously, she's one of the cutest I've seen!

Have a great weekend!

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger D said...

Awww, she's so cute.

11:43 a.m.  
Blogger Christy and Dustin said...

I wish you could come out and see Olivia. it would be so fun to have you here. You could help me get my Christmas shopping done. Way to go Travis, keep that sister of mine glowing.

12:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home